Our ideal candidate is a sales-oriented, entrepreneurial and tech-savvy individual who wants roll up their sleeves and have an active role in achieving our organizational goals, based primarily on steady client growth.
The position will require contacting potential customers to understand their needs and to advise on solutions provided by Stack Harbor. You will positively influence the buying behavior of prospective customers by using effective opening and needs-based consultative selling techniques.
Successful candidates for this position are comfortable starting phone and email conversations with perspective customers, have an ability to learn new technologies, and are not self-conscious or easily discouraged. A successful candidate is hard working and enthusiastic, curious, tech savvy, responsive, and displays a sense of urgency in responding to prospective customer inquiries.
A business development mindset, creativity and outside the box thinking is expected.
- Lead adoption of Stack Harbor products, services and technologies that will drive revenue and align with the companies’ vision and strategy
- Harvesting inbound and outbound leads
- Actively manage and execute the sales cycle process, from initial contact to close
- In conjunction with the Sales and Managed Services team, expand business with existing client relationships as required and manage sales strategies/plans to keep it consistent with the company’s long-range strategic objectives
- Perform account management of existing customer relationships and effectively escalate critical customer issues and requests
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and new technologies as it relates to Stack Harbor products and services
- Perform necessary sales administration to make sure all parties are kept up-to-date on sales activities
- Include participating in weekly and periodic Go-To-Market team meetings, and keeping the sales CRM and other sales reporting tools up-to-date
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding all assigned sales goals and targets
- Continuously monitoring and assessing the competition to maintain competitive advantage and awareness of industry trends
- Bilingualism in written & spoken French/English required
- 2+ years of B2B IT sales experience, preferably specializing in Public Cloud, Private Cloud and Infrastructure as a Service.
- A strong understanding of the commercial IT, MSP and Cloud IaaS market.
- Familiarity with the full range of Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and other 3rd party IaaS products and services.
- Self-managed and self-motivated individual with strong leadership skills and a desire to grow a business from the ground up.
- Experience managing senior-level relationships and expectations.
- Ability to be aggressive in closing business and meeting sales goals.
- Experience with SaaS-based PMP and CRM applications.
- Strong technical and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter who is great under pressure.
- Great communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Commitment to self-development, challenging work, and emerging technologies.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills and an eye for detail.
- Flexibility in a dynamically growing company.
- Existing industry contacts/lead sheet & established B2B leads network in Canada
Working at Stack Harbor
- Apple Laptop + external display
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible vacation time
- Beautiful downtown Montreal office space located at Place des Arts
Competitive base salary plus commission and performance-based bonus incentives.
Please submit a cover letter and CV in PDF format via the link below.